Are weather conditions keeping you from riding your recumbent trike?
If you’re local to us in Northern California, you’d know that there are some pretty bad fires right now that are causing the sky to be smoky, making any outdoor exercise difficult. For one reason or another, the conditions aren’t always perfect to ride outside. Luckily, there is an option for indoor riding on those off days!
The SportsCrafters Trike Trainer!
SportCrafters trike trainers are the only trainers in the world specifically designed for recumbent trikes. Easy to use, lightweight and portable, these trike trainers do not require any assembly or maintenance.
The OverDrive Trike Trainer, powered by ARC Technology, automatically adjusts in resistance as the rider changes speed – no manual adjustment necessary. At higher speeds, the OverDrive Trike Trainer will ramp up the resistance to realistically mimic road riding conditions. This trainer is perfect for the active trike customer who wants to maintain fitness while riding indoors.
The OverDrive Trike Trainer is also perfect for families with varying skill levels. Just turn the trainer around to switch between resistance modes.
- Change the resistance level simply by changing gears
- Powered by our patented ARC Technology, the OverDrive Trike Trainer delivers real-road resistance
- Lightweight, compact, and easy to transport and store
- Accommodates all sizes of wheels and requires no clamping on the rear skewer
- 100% designed and manufactured in the USA